1817 Mossy Green Way Cultus Lake
The Cottages at Cultus Lake
Lindell Beach, British Columbia
This spectacular home is second to none. It has 3 sundecks/patios, & lots of mature trees for privacy. The rear decks have top of the line $3000.00 outdoor heaters for when the sun goes down as well as its very own fire pit that the kids & parents love! The moment you enter you will see the owners spared no expense. Huge vaulted ceilings as you enter give it a very open feel perfect for entertaining family & friends. This large 2 bed & Loft Hawthorn Plan includes $15k in custom upgrads, like in-floor heating in both bathrooms, granite countertops, 9″ wide plank hardwood throughout, wood spindle railings, & oil bronzed ceiling fan with remote & more. Full high end interior & exterior furniture package is negotiable.
- RECLAIMED HARDWOOD FLOORS
- OVERSIZED SUN DECKS
- CONVERTIBLE LOFTS + VAULTED GREAT ROOMS
- RIVER ROCK FIREPLACES
- COUNTRYSIDE GARDENS
- MODERN KITCHENS
- BREATHTAKING 360 VIEWS
Interior & Exterior Features
- Cottage architecture clad with a combination of cedar shingles, lap siding and board and batten
- Premium laminated fiberglass shingles (algae-resistant with 30-year warranty)
- Energy-efficient double-glaze vinyl window frame and screens
- Exposed wood rafter tails on horizontal fascia
- Expansive covered front porch and back deck
- Cedar and fir stained accent trims, brackets and front porch railings
- 8 in. round or square stained fir timber posts on front and back porches
- Custom cottage fir stained front entry and rear French doors
- Over 35 combinations of rich earth tone colours
- River rock cladded chimneys on all corner lot cottages
- 2 in. x 6 in. frame construction with R-20 R-40 insulation
- Environmental 40 ft. x 10 ft. “Turf Track” driveways
- Fully landscaped private yards using carefree native plant species
- Attached outdoor equipment storage rooms.
- Vaulted great room living spaces with reclaimed timber rafter brackets
- Spacious family dining areas with large picture windows
- Energy-efficient propane gas fireplaces with river rock stone and reclaimed heavy wood timber mantels
- Reclaimed heavy timber support posts*
- Black six-piece Whirlpool appliance package, including; refrigerator, ceran top stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, stacking washer and dryer
- Modern cottage kitchen with shaker-style maple flat panel cabinetry throughout
- Premium wrap laminate countertops with porcelain brickette kitchen backsplash
- Ceramic tile baths and showers with accented slate, including American Standard bath fixtures
- Roughed-in security, cable and telephone
- Beadboard cottage-style doors with accented oil-rubbed bronze lever style handles throughout
- Large tile floors in kitchen, baths and entry
- Convertible loft area and storage rooms
- Window coverings throughout
Frequently Asked Questions
The land has a zoning bylaw referred to as CHP (campground holiday park), which is intended for recreational use. The community operates as a bareland strata, which is very different than a traditional strata plan.
A bareland strata plan is the subdivision of land into full ownership strata lots and shared ownership in common property. Cottage owners are responsible for the maintenance of their strata lot, and the strata council manages the rest of the community with funding collected from the owners in the form of monthly maintenance fees.
Cultus Lake Adventure Park is BC’s newest and most incredible Theme Park. Visitors to the park are immersed in a world of vibrant colors and interesting characters with state-of-the-art rides and attractions.
With even further expansion in 2015, the park has more than a dozen rides and attractions for the whole family.
All guests to the park are welcomed to enter the park for free, stroll through and enjoy the many sights and sounds surrounding them. Great for families with young children and grandchildren.